Safety is our priority.
Allscaf Access provides an experienced and fully trained workforce capable of safely and efficiently executing all scaffolding solutions. Our company relies on the continued satisfaction of all our clients, and the health and safety of staff.
Due to the dangerous nature of the scaffolding, we take every precaution to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. This includes issuing a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) for every job, to ensure all involved are aware of the planned work activities, potential hazards, and measures put in place to control risks. At the completion of every scaffold erection, a ‘ScafPouch’ containing a hand-over certificate will be issued.
We make certain our equipment, policies and procedures adhere to all relevant Health and Safety directives, and Australian Standards. In-house safety training programs and rigorous maintenance checks ensure we continue to offer the best service available with the highest level of safety.
Our company safety procedures allow us to;
- Assess risks and apply suitable controls
- Ensure compliance with current and future regulations
- Define roles, responsibility and subsequent structure
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Provide training, awareness and verify competence
- Establish and test plans for emergency situations
- Measure and monitor performance
- Identify areas for continual improvement